Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Bananas


Here is 22 weeks! Halfway done!

Yes, I'm wearing my Momma Redskins shirt proudly even though they suck. And there's my dog.

I look as if I'm smuggling a beach ball and in fact everyone keeps telling me I look very small.

Well, I'm pleased to say both my children are almost 1 pound (size of a large banana)! I swear I'm not drinking Miracle Grow! Maybe McDonald's chicken nuggets hold some sort of magical powers....

We have kept a busy schedule that won't really die down under November. Yes, I said November. We are sewing our oats and all that jazz before life changes.


I had a lovely weekend with family in honor of my 31st bday (not until tomorrow). We are about to embark on a road trip to a friend's wedding in Ohio. I have no idea how I'll tolerate the ride, but I am small enough I think I'll be fine. We are excited to see our friends get married and spend some time at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame!

I am having a difficult time sleeping already, so I may need to add six pillows to my sleeping regiment instead of five. In addition, my babies are now positioned in a "pancake" formation, causing baby boy to stick various parts into my ribs. I just end up pushing him down and he'll probably have a dent in his head when he comes out.

I will post pics of the Ohio trip!

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic!
    Will be praying for your road trip!

    the babies wont come out with bruises, one of my good friends michelle had a very active boy, you could literally see his feet or head or but pop out (on the tummy) and she would push him back in all the time :-)
    when I visited her in the hospital my first response was "wow he doesn't have any bruises" ha

    ReplyDelete