Friday, March 26, 2010

Um...it's Pretty Much April

Jeez, can you tell I am back at work? Bad blogger, bad! This is how my days are going:

1. Go to work
2. Get home and play with kids for a hot second
3. Make dinner
4. Maybe feed the kids in between depending on their temperament
5. Eat my dinner very quickly
6. Put kids to bed (this can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours)
7. Maybe surf the net, check email
8. Maybe watch a show (if there's no screaming going on)
9. Pass out on the couch around 9:30pm
10. Wake up realizing I've fallen asleep, missed a show and go to bed
11. Repeat

So needless to say, I'm adjusting. Things are actually going quite well to be honest. Work is work and I'm just making the best. I've come to appreciate On Demand as it provides me with Project Runway and LOST. Time is really flying and we're getting better at going out and socializing! We even went out to the Irish Festival last weekend and we are planning on going to a Flying Squirrels game:)

And now the good stuff:

Hanging with Nana at the Irish Festival (see we can still go out!)


















Ryan telling Daddy a good joke















Alaina SnoozMonster

















What Daddy does when Mommy is at work....

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!!! I can't believe how big they look. When can we play?

    ReplyDelete