Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pro-Active Peeing & Other Things


I noticed this week in my advanced pregnancy that if I literally think about going to the bathroom, I have to go. I also noticed that if I see or know there is a bathroom somewhere I have to go. Almost like a dog marking it's territory or something. I guess in a way I'm just saving myself from having to stop whatever mission I'm on to urinate. I consider this "Proactive Peeing." There's always gonna be times where it springs up on you, but if you keep it in the forefront, you'll never have any problems.

Here's me....BIG. According to my latest ultrasound these babies are over 3 lbs each! I'm currently 30 weeks, and I swear, I have not had any Miracle Grow or any performance enhancing drugs. They are also both head down, so they are preparing for launch....too bad they have to wait about six more weeks.

The good news is I have no Gestational Diabetes even though I had to endure the nasty three hour test and I also still have good blood pressure. The only concerns they have for me is work and I'm going to be adjusting that this week. The doc thinks I'll do OK for the next two weeks and then it will be time to stay home. So that means I'll get to update this sucker all the time if I'm at home!

Stay tuned.....I'm gonna throw up some nursery pics once I get done with everything.

2 comments:

  1. YAY your beautiful Jess!!!

    Thats a HUGE blessing that they are already positioned in place

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely...I feel like have been gone for years again! Can't wait to hang out with you soon...

    ReplyDelete