Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lofty Ideas Are Not For Pregnant People

I am approaching the home stretch. Going to the doc every week and ending work in just a few short days. I will say I am surprisingly well, just getting some severe leg swelling that will only go away if I sit still for awhile. This is a bit irritating since I am in full force "nesting" mode. I've had to just let it go because when you're pregnant you have all these grand ideas about how you're going to hand make every one's present and how you're going to do super sweet special xmas cards. Yeah right. Let's just reason with ourselves.....you're not going to make anything, everyone will simply get a gift card. If you can even get in the mood to make yourself look presentable, you MIGHT make some sort of xmas card that probably won't be printed in time to send anyway.

I think everyone will forgive me. They will get gorgeous newborn pics to make up for it. I will say my husband is the best for putting up xmas decorations, running out to get gifts and going upstairs to get various items for me like my ipod. Since I am about to be home starting this week, I will diligently pay more attention to the blogging.....so Carly can stalk me more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment