Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Times Two

After a whirlwind week everyone is home! We luckily only spent 16 days in the NICU before they were allowed to go home. At first they were just going to let us take Alaina, but we both really didn't want to separate them and the doctor agreed to let us take both (I think they were just trying to be nice and didn't want to overwhelm us). Since it was so close to Christmas, we decided to not tell our parents and surprise everyone. My mom came on Thurs morning and Matt's parents came Saturday morning.
We had a very busy weekend, but all is well! Just adjusting to the every three hour feedings and they are so small they sleep pretty well at night. My mom is staying with us and helping at night since Matt is working. I will not be going back to work until March. I will be updating more as the weeks go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment