Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To Feed or Not To Feed

Oh breastfeeding and I are not getting along. Just like my crazy hormonal mood swings have come and gone, so has the need to breastfeed. I will admit I was into it at first, but now it is just driving me crazy. It's a love/hate relationship really. I mean sometimes I am into it, but most of the time I am not. I am truly hoping my granola loving pediatrician doesn't shake his finger at me. I mean, come on, I fed two kids for six weeks! I am not actually concerned with what others will think, just mainly myself. I don't want to give up, but it's really not that easy. Even being at home on maternity leave with ample time to nurse and pump and I still feel stressed out. I am going to give it until we visit the pediatrician again next week and then more than likely will let it go.

In other news I am still trying to figure out how to get this guy to sleep:

He's so cute. He'd be even cuter if he slept at night. We are trying some different things and mommy is trying to remember this is baby wasn't even supposed to be born yet! Cut him some slack!



My sis snapped some good "together" pics last week:


I also had my friend Carly (who painted the nursery) come and take some pics for their birth announcement-those should be done soon!

Other than that everyone is doing well and growing! At last check Ryan was 5 lbs 13 oz and Alaina was a whopping 6 lbs 1 oz (she is our little fat elf!)

No comments:

Post a Comment